Thursday, February 5, 2009

Background change

I try to keep my non-plant posts to a minimum.  I just changed backgrounds, though and wanted to get some feedback.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="403" caption="Old background image - my red maple tree and blue sky"]Old background image - my red maple tree and blue sky[/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="389" caption="New background image - bark of my sycamore tree"]New background image - bark of my sycamore tree[/caption]

When I adopted the current theme I am using, I planned on changing the background image from time to time.  I have some other ideas in mind and I'll probably change it about once a season.

What do you think of the new one?

9 comments:

  1. I love it!! Your dark gray top bar and side bar looks really good on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely easier on the eyes, not that I was ever blinded by the old one or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very interesting. I change my blog all the time so chances are...you'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good! I am in the process of trying to figure out a good spring look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea. How beautiful the bark on this tree is and the glowing fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I love it!! Your dark gray top bar and side bar looks really good on it too."

    I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good! I've always liked the bark of the sycamore trees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! I think it's a lovely background for your posts and pictures. Changing backgrounds seasonally sounds like a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete